Kenneth L. Casavant
- 1971 – Ph.D. Agricultural Economics, Washington State University
- 1967 – M. S. Agricultural Economics, North Dakota State University
- 1965 – B. S. Agricultural Economics, North Dakota State University
FIELDS OF INTEREST
- Transportation economics
- Public policy and marketing
- 2009-Present – Director, Freight Policy Transportation Institute (FPTI)
- 1994-Present – Northwest Power Planning Council
- 1971-Present – Assistant, Associate, and Professor and Ag. Economist, Washington State University
HONORS AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Recipient of R.M. Wade Award for Outstanding Teacher in College of Agriculture, 1979.
- Recipient of National Outstanding Teacher Award, American Agri. Economics Assoc., 1981.
- Elected Teaching Fellow, National Association of Colleges and Teachers of Agriculture, 1983.
- Recipient of Western Regional Outstanding Teacher Award, National Association of Colleges and Teachers of Agriculture, 1983.
- Chair, Faculty Senate, Washington State University, 1992-93.
- President, Agricultural Chapter of Transportation Research Forum, 1982-83.
- President, Western Agricultural Economics Association, 1988-89.
- Member of Board of Directors, Pacific Northwest Regional Economic Conference.
- Member, Washington Department of Transportation Steering Committee.
- Member, Western Regional Science Association
- Member, American Agricultural Economics Association
- Member, Western Agricultural Economics Association
- Member, Transportation Research Forum
- Member, Transportation Research Board