FIELDS OF INTEREST
- Development Economics
- Behavioral Economics
- Field Experiments
- Global Health
- Ph.D. Economics, University of California, San Diego 2017
- M.A. Economics, University of California, San Diego, 2014
- B.Sc. International Economics, Georgetown University, Walsh School of Foreign Service, 2006 – Magna Cum Laude
CURRENT TEACHING ASSIGNMENTS
- Fall 2017: EconS 427 – Economic Development
- Manian, S. Health Certification in the Market for Sex Work: A Field Experiment in Dakar, Senegal
- Manian, S. Risk Vulnerability and Health Behavior: Evidence from Mexico’s Drug War
- Padian N, Manian S. (2011). Invited Comment: The concurrency debate: time to put it to rest. The Lancet.
- Padian N, McCoy S, Manian S et al. (2011). Evaluation of Complex, Combination HIV Prevention ￼Programs: Essential Issues. Journal of Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndromes.