FIELDS OF INTEREST
- Natural resources
- Income inequality
- Ph.D. Agricultural Economics, Washington State University
- M.A. Agricultural Economics, Washington State University
- B.S. Agricultural Economics, University of California at Davis
SELECTED CURRENT HONORS, AFFILIATIONS, EDITORIAL & SERVICE POSITIONS
- Washington State University Vancouver, Collective for Social and Environmental Justice. Organized a campus screening of “Inequality for All” and led a discussion about income inequality.
CURRENT CLASSES TAUGHT
- EconS 101 Fundamentals of Microeconomics
- EconS 102 Fundamentals of Macroeconomics
- Reilly Gurocak, E. and N. Whittlesey. 1998. Multiple Criteria Decision Making:
A Case Study of the Columbia River Salmon Recovery Plan. Journal of
Environmental and Resource Economics, vol. 12, issue 4, pp. 479-495.
- Reilly Gurocak, E. 1996. Fuzzy Multiple Criteria Decision Making for Natural
Resource Projects. Journal of Fuzzy Economic Review, vol. 1, no. 2, pp 75-96.
- Reilly Gurocak, E. 1995. Columbia Basin Case Study Using Multiple Criteria Methods. Presented at International Conference of Human Ecologists, Lake Tahoe, CA.
Elizabeth Reilly Gurocak
McClaskey (VMCB) 228